L’Oréal Professionnel Source Essentielle Sensitive Scalp Shampoo 300ml


Artikelnummer: 29094388903 Kategorie:


Embrace naturality with L’Oral Professionnel Source Essentielle Delicat Shampoo, for delicate, sensitive scalp’s. Delicate Shampoo gently soothes a sensitive scalp whilst removing impurities and oils to leave hair feeling soft and supple. With calendula flowers and chamomile flowers, Source Essentielle Delicate Shampoo is the ideal solution for those with a flaky or sensitive scalp. Hauptinhaltsstoffe: – Calendula officinalis flower: dried calendula flowers. – Gellan gum: suspensive jellifying gum. – Chamomilla recutita flower extract: conditioning ingredient sourced from chamomille flowers. – Purified Water. Plant-derived ingredients sourced from plants such as coconut, wheat & corn: – Maltodextrin & Glycerin: conditioning ingredients. – Citric acid: stabilising ingredient. – Decyl glucoside: cleansing ingredients. – Caramel: colourant. 80% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 20% are necessary to ensure the sensorial and right preservation qualities of the formula. Silikonfrei


Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.

Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung für „L’Oréal Professionnel Source Essentielle Sensitive Scalp Shampoo 300ml“

Ihre E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert